An English Teacher is needed for a pending long term post for a school based in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area.
Suitable applicants will possess the following qualities:
- Have experience in teaching English.
- Have great subject knowledge and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre.
- Have great classroom management skills with the aptitude to accommodate all levels of learning and ability.
- Able to fit in and adhere to the schools ethos.
- Flexible approach to the timetable as may be required to cover other subject's areas as and when needed.
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
The Role of an English Supply Teacher:
- Willing to teach various classes and subjects.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment.
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cater to students of all abilities.
- Maintain discipline.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development.
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Teach all areas of Secondary curriculum.
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and to manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
Click Apply now for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177728