An innovative payments systems company has an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner who can demonstrate successful product development experience and agile product development methodologies.
The Product Owner is the product leader throughout the lifecycle and is an expert in the features, benefits and capabilities of the products and how they meet the needs of current and future customers globally. The key focus for this role is to work collaboratively with the development community to optimise delivery of the defined product vision and roadmap.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• Successful product development experience
• Experience of agile product development methodologies
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent collaborative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to plan and organise effectively and deliver to deadlines
• Experience in payments or similar industry - you will be extremely familiar with the technical, operational and legal and regulatory environments within which payments / similar technical products operate.
• Demonstrable experience and aptitude to articulate product requirements to cross-functional teams
• An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with good negotiating skills
• Expertise in and direct experience of agile methodologies
• A good understanding of the UK and International Payments Market, specifically ACH payments.
• Real-time account-to-account, SWIFT, SEPA, Cards or ATM payments, Bacs, FPS, CHAPS
• Entrepreneurial / start-up experience, especially involving experience of end to end delivery of successful products into the market
• Technical appreciation of modern software architecture
• Successful B2B & B2C product development experience
• Experience of travelling and working outside the UK whilst not a prerequisite would be an advantage
B2B / B2C / Product Development / Entrepreneurial / Start-Up / ACH / Real-time account-to-account payments / SWIFT / SEPA / Cards / ATM payments / Bacs / FPS / CHAPS