Free Training Day for Graduates seeking Classroom Experience
This January Vision Teaching are hosting a free training day for recent graduates who are interested in pursuing work within Schools. The aim is to help candidates who do not have experience working with children or in a classroom setting to get to know what will be expected of them, from this attend shadow days, and finally progressing to full or part time employment within school.
This will include:
- Getting to know Vision Teaching as a company and how we work.
- You will get to know what is expected of support staff in schools.
- You will be provided with resources you may use to expand your knowledge of the support staff roll within a classroom setting.
- Assistance throughout the full registration process.
In order to be accepted into the training day you must:
- Be interested in working as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant.
- Be able to provide references covering you for at least two years.
Vision Teaching is a London based teacher recruitment agency with strong and longstanding client relationships which we are continually expanding. As an agency we understand the importance of our clients and candidates and strive to satisfy each and every individual’s requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Vision Teaching today!
The closing date for this role is 22/01/2018 so apply now to ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours your application has not been successful.