IT Security Manager - £70-£75,000 CAR Benefits
IT SECURITY MANAGER - £70-£75,000 + CAR + BENEFITS
My client is about to enter into a 3 year Technological Change Project to enable them to achieve their agressive growth plan. Operating in a multi channel environment but with ever increasing e-commerce focus the need to provide world class IT Security is paramount to their operational and commercial success.
Purpose of the role:
- Working with Information Security Officer to deliver technical controls around data security strategies.
- R&D of Cyber Security emerging threats and best practice counter measures to maintain Subject Matter Expert status.
- Develop & deliver Cyber Security Strategy and supporting programmes of work
4. Plan, direct, manage and oversee Cyber Security activities and operations across all of its sites.
- Strategy & Planning
- Liaise with Information Security Officer, IT & Business teams to develop, propose and deliver Cyber Security strategy to dovetail into wider IT and business strategies.
- Assess emerging threats, security best practice counter measures, regulatory requirements and commitments. Encompassing (but not limited to):-
- Cyber Security Gap Analysis
- Raising & promoting Cyber Security best practice through Digital Adoption Specialists
- Cyber Incident & Crisis Management
- Data Leakage Protection
- Network Intruder Detection
- E-Mail and data file security & Encryption
- IT Service Continuity
- Asset Protection
Skills and Experience:
- Broad & detailed technical Cyber Security Subject Matter Expertise
- Excellent team, people and programme management skills
- High level of written & verbal communication
- Analytical and Strategic thinker
- Flexibility ~ ability to identify & respond to technical and business demands, opportunities and threats quickly.