B2B Marketing Manager - Manchester
B2B Marketing Manager - Corporate Travel Industry
Our client is a growing Travel Management Company (TMC), both in terms of size and reputation. They are recruiting an experienced, professional and dynamic Marketing Manager to be part of the team who will progress the business to the next level.
As part of that goal, you will be responsible for launching a new brand and building loyalty and engagement. You will plan and execute campaigns to generate sales leads and increase internal engagement with the brand and values.
You will develop the voice for the Company and its communications!
You will own and manage the marketing strategy and annual plans, monitor and analyse market trends and create, manage and evolve brand guidelines. You will also create, implement and monitor social media strategy and manage brand advertising and promotional activity.
You will prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets and liaise closely with business colleagues across the organisations, specifically the Commercial/Sales teams. You will be responsible for the Marketing team within the organisation.
Who are you?
You have excellent organisation and presentation skills; you are confident, creative and persuasive. You have the ability to demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity in dealing with all issues of business and are passionate with high energy and enthusiasm. You show determination and perseverance with a strong desire to win.
- You hold a marketing degree, or equivalent qualification, with at least 2 years workplace B2B marketing experience.
- Proven digital marketing knowledge; SEO, PPC, Social Media, E-Marketing and WordPress
- Experience of B2B service marketing
- Knowledge of the business travel market is desired but not essential
- Experience of brand or product launches is desirable but not essential