Nursing Home Manager
My client is looking for an outstanding Care Home General Manager to manage a home near Wadhurst which borders Sussex and Kent. You will be asked to lead and develop a dynamic team in the delivery of high-quality care and service in this well-established care home.
This is a large care home which has designed to be like a 'real home'. The home has comfortable lounges as well as elegant dining rooms. The home also has acres of beautiful grounds.
My client has a unique approach to the care sector which sets them apart, so to make things happen they would like people to be a little bit different too.
This is a fantastic time to join this care provider, as they roll out one of the best rewards packages in the care sector.
As Care Home General Manager you will:
- Be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally with a wide range of stakeholders and external contacts
- Proactively promote the home in the local community, ensuring the high reputation of the home is communicated to potential residents and referrers.
- Provide hands-on support and strong leadership to a team who care passionately about the residents in their care
- Inspire a culture of continuous improvement and robust two-way communication to ensure that residents' care and social needs are met in a person-centred way.
- Develop the home with a strong, existing team
- Support the team to build on the excellent work already done at the home
- Engage with Divisional and Regional initiatives to support growth of the business and lead your team to achieve maximum performance against commercial and financial goals
- Hold, or be prepared to attain, relevant regulatory registered manager status and ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements including health and safety and COSHH, in compliance with the appropriate Acts.
My client is offering a competitive salary of up to £70,000+!! They also offer market leading benefits!
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Laura Baldwin on or alternatively send your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.