Competency and Development Partner
Role: Competency and Development Partner
Salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
My client is a market leading Financial Services Organisation based in Bristol City Centre, offering a regional role with a clear progression route.
The responsibilities of the Competence and Development Partner will include:
- Maintaining professional standards - Ensuring the responsibilities to meet FCA requirements are understood by all and the business strategy is implemented.
- Providing support to each business area in all matters relating to learning and development.
- Assess, coach and guide advisers in client facing roles.
- Coach and guide managers to ensure they have the ability to deal with performance management issues.
- Manage the induction process to ensure timely completion for all new employees.
- Regularly carry out TNA to ensure any skills gaps are identified and resolved.
- Deliver training where required.
- Implement group wide training projects to your region and where necessary lead projects throughout the wider business.
- Collate relevant L&D data for reporting purposes.
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure best practice is shared and implemented.
The right individual will:
- Have a proven track record in Learning and Development preferably in a Partnering capacity.
- Ideally have experience within the financial services sector or another FCA regulated environment.
- Have previously conducted TNA, design and delivery.
- Have strong commercial acumen and the ability to quickly become accustomed to the business strategy.
- Have the skills in order to create L&D strategy in line with the HR strategy and the wider business strategy.
- Posses excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Have the ability to develop credible relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have the ability to develop and manage plans and objectives in a practical and logical manner.
- The ability to quickly develop strong knowledge of the requirements of training material within an FCA environment.
- Be confident in presentation abilities and not afraid to present to large audiences.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.