Manual Gear Cutter Operator
Established for over 50 years, a market leading mechanical power transmission engineering company is looking for a Manual Gear Cutter Operator to join their team.
The company manufacture all the parts for their products in-house and they repair all types of industrial mechanical variable speed drives, inline and right angle gearboxes and motors.
You duties will include:
- Set and operate gear hobbers, worm shaft cutter and gear shaver.
- Arranging the correct gearing, angles, feeds and speeds on the machines to produce the correct gears.
- Carry out cleaning, deburring and quality inspections on products using PMI.
- Carrying out husbandry on the machines and your area, including oil changes, swarf removal and tool sharpening.
- Helping out in other areas of the workshop.
Machinery you will use include the following; Kuepfer Gear Hobber, 2 off Modul Gear Hobbers, 2 off Sykes Gear Hobbers, Hurth Gear Shaver, Kapp Hob Grinder, Heckert Worm Shaft Cutter, Gratomat Gear Deburring Machine.
The business offer a competitive salary, overtime, call out bonuses and yearly bonuses dependant on company profits. A generous Pension Scheme is also offered.
With over 50% of the work force having been working there for over 25 years, this is a great opportunity to join a stable and enthusiastic team. Please apply online now!