Compliance Distribution Advisor (Asset Management)– 9 Month Contract
Our client is a well-regarded, fast growing and entrepreneurial Asset Management business. Due to their European expansion, they are looking for a Compliance Distribution specialist to assist the Marketing & Distribution Advisory team in delivering the required initiatives across the business.
You will be fluent in French or German.
Working closely with the Head of Compliance Distribution, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Distribution compliance team in projects related to contractual arrangement with the firm’s clients.
- Coordinating and overseeing repapering of client agreements.
- Supporting development of compliance processes and policies for the establishment of the firm’s European expansion.
- Working closely with the Advisory teams; sharing knowledge and ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach in delivering Compliance advice
- Working closely with other compliance teams sharing best practice and information.
To succeed in this role you will have knowledge of:
- Experience of delivering Compliance advice in an asset management environment.
- Legal agreements in relation to funds distribution
- Knowledge and awareness of UK or Luxembourg International distribution landscape and regulations within the asset management industry
- Due to the international exposure and interactions in this position you will need to be able to speak French or German to a fluent level.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal