Account Administrator peterborough
For: Account Administrator (Peterborough) - Temporary - GBP8.20ph
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05876
This opportunity is based with a well-established Brand with the UK with offices in Peterborough bringing together buyers and sellers within the car industry for over 70 years! In fact our client operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum and with a turnover of GBP2billion.
If you wish to join this impressive business where there is always a buzzing with motivation and success please read on.
As an Account Administrator you will act as a centralised point of contact. You will provide administrative support to co-ordinate the de-fleet, movement and disposal of vehicles through the various channels utilised by the vendor(s). Your customers will be varied and include vendors, colleagues, and motor trader - you will be heavily involved tracking activity along this chain.
The role will involve the following:
· Ensuring that any SLAs entered into between vendors and the business are met or exceeded.
· Administration and processing of data and information onto in-house and external systems.
· Dealing with and responding to general queries as raised by the customer base above.
· General inventory / stock management duties.
· Arranging and monitoring the timely collection / delivery of vehicles, which may involve telephone contact with the end user.
· Liaison with vendor and or their representatives.
· Customer relationship management.
· Document management - Ensuring V5s, MOTs distributed in accordance with local and corporate policies.
· Preparation and transmission of data feeds
· Receipt and timely action of data feeds
· Confirming vehicle specifications and pricing as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s)
· Auditing data feed content and updating relevant systems as required.
· Administration of inventory and data uploads onto 3rd party systems as and when required by the specific vendor contract(s).
· Preparation and publishing of vehicle data to on-line sales platforms and physical auctions.
· Auditing and amendment of vendor charge deductions. · Processing and requesting vehicle inspections. · Production and distribution of reporting.
· General office duties
· Any other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
All that is required is that you have a good telephone manner, knowledge of Excel and PC skills.
In return our client is offering full training.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.