Credit Controller will be required for at least two weeks, there also may be an opportunity available for a FTC depending on performance.
Credit Controller duties:
- Proactively contact customers for due payments to be collected
- Making sure accounts are kept full up to date
- Ensure timely collections are received
- Accurately matching receipts to outstanding balances
- Resolve queries
- Ensuring expected payment dates are reached
- Ensuring all documentation is available to support all transactions
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Credit Manager
- Managing Credit limits
Credit Controller Skills:
- Previous Credit Controller experience is essential
- Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Good numeracy skills
- Great telephone manner, proficient in telephone cash collection techniques
- Use own initiative
- Strong computer skills- word and Excel
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.