Digital Acquisition Manager
At AFEX, we have pioneered personalised foreign exchange since 1979, becoming one of today's largest privately owned non-banking providers of global B2B payments and risk management solutions. We are currently hiring for a Digital Acquisition Manager to join our EMEA Marketing team in our London Office.
Working with the Global Head of Digital and Regional Marketing Managers, The Digital Acquisition Manager will be responsible for acquiring new customers across digital channels in order to achieve business targets. Key channels include PPC, Programmatic, Affiliates, and Paid Social channels.
You will be responsible for defining and delivering the paid channel strategy, with accountability for the budgets for all paid channels. You will take ownership of tracking and reporting on campaigns and provide accurate weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting including commentary and recommendations. You will also manage external agency relationships. This is a brand new role and with the Programmatic arm of the business in a stage of growth, has excellent career prospects.
- Lead our Digital Acquisition Marketing (PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Display, Re-marketing, Paid Social)
- Create and manage paid campaigns across all channels, including developing a clear structure for the company's PPC campaigns, ad groups and keywords
- Work with regional marketing managers to understand regional business objectives and develop digital acquisition campaigns accordingly
- Liaise with creative designer, regional marketing manager, and Regional Sales Directors to ensure each campaign is timely, error free, communicated and understood (where necessary) across the business
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise owned channels (website, email, social media) as part of acquisition campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to forecast and manage the Digital Acquisition Marketing budget
- Manage agency relationships, delivering PPC, programmatic & paid social campaigns
- Work closely with our designer to develop quality landing pages
- Own the tracking and evaluation of success of all Digital Acquisition Marketing
- Own the reporting of campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of campaign performance both upfront and as part of customer lifetime development
- Constantly test and learn across all activity to optimise ROI
- Seek out new and effective ways of driving growth
- Keep up to date with the latest advances in the industry and identify new opportunities
To be considered for this role, you must have a solid track record of results that have delivered business growth in this field. You need to be ambitious and driven to achieve personal and business goals.
- Certified with Google AdWords
- Proficient in the use of Google AdWords and Bing Ads and able to use the Google AdWords Editor
- Hands-on experience of Tag Management, Audience Management and Funnel Based Optimisation
- Strong experience and knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Proven digital marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Highly commercially aware
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of Digital Acquisition Marketing
- Highly numerate and analytically minded
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to take the initiative and get things done
- A Digital Marketing qualification is highly desirable
- Passionate about Digital Advertising and Technology
- Experience within Financial Services is preferable but not essential
A bit about AFEX:
AFEX is a trusted business partner
By providing personalised and dependable service in conjunction with comprehensive international payment, treasury and risk management solutions, we will be trusted business partners to our global clients.
Positioning & Strategy
AFEX is a global payments and risk management solutions provider.
Our core values are the values that define AFEX as an organisation to both our internal as well as external customers. This is how we want to be perceived:
- Trust: Our aim is to build a long-term relationship, becoming your trusted partner. We earn trust by delivering on our commitments and putting the needs of our customers and colleagues first.
- Expertise: We strive to be the best in our field; through our dedication to continually learn and excel, we’ll deliver strategically adept solutions that work for you.
Value: We constantly challenge ourselves to find the best ways to deliver value to our clients and each other, providing personalized services that enhance our customer’s business.