Data Modeling Specialist
Job Title: Data Modeling Specialist
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 3 Months plus
Job Rate: £450 per day
Hands on Data Modeling expert required to take over a global project that is currently being transferred to a central site in Northamptonshire. This is a challenging role that requires a consultant of considerable experience in this specific field of work. As it stands I require 2 professionals to appoint contracts to and both can expect a strong likelihood of contract extensions throughout the year.
The nature of the job is full on with a very high amount of data to be crunched! Therefore it requires a hands on data modeller, who can work in complex data models and spreadsheets, as well as know how to configure logical workflows. Restful API calls/Json experience is highly beneficial to your application.
You will be required to show a solid track record of the following experience and activities as listed below;
- Use of PIM/DAM system (ideally Pimberly) - Not essential but highly desirable
- Digital asset management systems (DAM)
- Workflow design and implementation
- Data modelling
- CRM implementation
- Integration into E-commerce platforms (JSON and REST API)
- Relational database experience
- Design workflow for approvals/changes
- Implement of workflow
- Data mapping into load templates
- Documentation of systems and training guides
- Data loading into PIM
- Data analysis and product schema design, manipulation of large data sets
- Liaison with Digital asset manager
- Communication of data load issues to stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills; use of arrays, pivots, vlookups, macros etc.
If you have the skill set as described above and you are looking for a challenging new contract then I would like to see your CV ASAP.