Blended Learning Specialist,Create Digital Learning Experience
Blended Learning Specialist for a premium automotive client
You will have the opportunity to design and implement an e-learning enviroment that can be resourced to users to deliver content, training, etc.
My client is looking for a Digital Learning Specialist experience with the ability to design and develop e-Learning material.
My client are well established within the automotive industry and working for them will enrich you profile for future opportunities
The position requires experience of LMS implementation and the creation of process for all virtual learning across the group.
* Working closely with the Organisational Development Specialist and Key Stakeholders to make the LMS a truly social and collaborative space for all users across the group.
* Maintain accurate information and resources within the online platforms
* Developing raw content into fully interactive, engaging and motivational multi device training modules.
* Provide modern innovative ideas, solutions and products to ensure constant development.
* Manage e-learning projects and improvement initiatives.
* Manage the management information of learners & generate a positive change.
* Ensuring all people data is captured.
* Create and own the governance process for all virtual learning within the business.
* Ensuring consistently high standards are maintained.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Must be capable of working in multi-functional teams.
* Experience of working with subject specialists from a broad range of subject areas to write and develop content.
* Experience of creating content and resource for use on multiple devices.
* Strong ability to create media maps, storyboards and scripts.
* Create interactive SCORM compliant packages.
* Experience of designing, developing and evaluating high quality, interactive blended learning solutions.
* Demonstrable knowledge of the principles of instructional design.
* Expert in the use of e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Tawe, Videoscribe
* Experience in implementing and maintaining a Learning Management System, preferably Cornerstones on Demand
The position entails a competitive salary and company benefits which includes Pension, Health care and productivity bonus.
If interested, contact Akmal Ahmed on 020 7940 4590 Ext. 3436 or Email
Electric, Automotive, Technology, SCORM, e-learning, Cornerstones on Demand, Learning Programs, Designing, Developing, Virtual, Projects
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79197071