Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working exclusively with Surgical Innovations in their search for a Group Management Accountant. Surgical Innovations specialise in the design and manufacture of creative solutions for use in minimally invasive surgery.
This is a new role for a recently qualified accountant that has been created due to the rapid growth and expansion of the Group following the recent acquisition. The individual will have responsibility for the Groups consolidated management accounts, budgets and forecasts and will have significant involvment in financial planning, analysis and review of the Groups subsidiaries. The role will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role were:
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management accounts under IFRS
- Assistance with preparation of consolidated group financial statements and interim reports under IFRS
- Management and improvement of internal KPI's
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecast modelling
- Accounting systems and process improvement
- Assistance with integration of current and any future acquisitions
- Close liaison with senior management team to resolve issues
- Work with senior management and give them the ability to see their departmental spend
- General support and adhoc duties as required
- Manage 2 existing staff members
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA and have experience in most of the areas above although some training will be provided if needed. Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be preferable but not essential. The business is highly acquisitive and extremely dynamic so you will be an individual that thrives in a busy working environment and is enthusiastic to drive change forward.
- Excellent salary and competitive benefits package:
- 31 days including bank holiday
- Cash Health Plans
- Perkbox which includes various discounts for retailers across the region
PLEASE NOTE ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO BREWSTER PRATAP
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191237