My client a well established manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a permanent Credit Controller.
The role will involve;
- Responsibility for the daily credit management for a range of customers.
- Strict adherence to credit policy and ensuring reduction of overdue debt
- Liaise with customers to ensure payment terms are maintained.
- Achieve targets, anticipating problems and identifying accounts that require further attention as well as resolving any difficulties.
- You will be constantly maintaining accurate customer records using the ERP system.
- Experience within a similar role is important
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Numerate and have good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.