Support Desk Agent -Print
Rico Logistics is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people worldwide. Rico Logistics is a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK’s top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland and across Europe, our Head Office facility is based in Langley, Slough.
Rico Logistics require a Support Desk Agent - Print. This role reports directly into the Head of Specialist Print Services and is based from Company’s Technical Support Centre in Abingdon. This role will require the individual to work within a team complimenting other skills and providing support where needed.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Logging customer service events received via email or telephone
• Contacting customers to schedule in engineer visits and to advise of delays (parts wait, lack of resource), ETA’s and general enquiries
• First level escalation point for customer complaints, issues or billing queries
• Quoting customers for T&M repairs, parts and low volume contracts
• Managing customer contract asset information and booking charges onto 3CO
• Loading jobs for charges associated with annuity contracts
• Compiling and providing daily and weekly reports to customers and internal teams
• Weekly checks and updating of customer charges on 3CO
• Daily checks on aging or incomplete calls and escalation to appropriate management
• Logging jobs for project work and placing Trace picks to request parts
• Ordering parts as requested from suppliers and setting up new suppliers
• Liaising with internal departments to request purchase orders and answer payment enquiries from suppliers
• Ordering parts and placing Trace orders for shipment to depots as requested
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Competent user of MS Word, Outlook and other office applications
• Ability to produce good technical documents
• Must be a good communicator and have English language skills
This is a permanent full-time position.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours of work: TBC (40 hours per week excluding 1 hour break)
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
Please apply online for this Support Desk Agent - Print role with your CV and Covering Letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
No Agencies Please.