Service Continuity Analyst - Independent IT Services Provider
Service Continuity Analyst - The Opportunity:
Working with the Service Continuity team, Service Delivery and Service Desk Managers, the role provides technical expertise, support for and management of managed service environments. The 3-person Service Continuity team provides manned out of hours support for clients (19.00 - 07.00 weekdays, plus weekend and public holiday cover). The Service Continuity Team also undertakes essential maintenance, patching and upgrades to support Managed Cloud services.
- Providing technical support and 24x7 monitoring for Managed Cloud environments and customers on an out of office hours rota (typically 12 hour shifts)
- Daily handover of incidents and general task progress
- Ensuring updates for release management within Managed Services / hosting infrastructure where releases delivered by Service Continuity team
- Assist in definition, implementation and maintenance of efficient and effective service continuity processes, procedures and documentation
- Updating progress and results of agreed changes / patching delivered within Managed Services / hosting infrastructure by Service Continuity team
- Ensuring SLAs and OLAs are managed and met
Service Continuity Analyst - Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience in service delivery in an SLA based environment
- Experience of resource management
- Service Management systems use - ticketing systems
- Security best practice awareness
- Technical appreciation of IT environments including sound working knowledge of; System Center suite - particularly SCCM, SCOM and SCVMM, Hyper-V and VMWare, Monitoring tools - Solarwinds Storage technologies, Cisco networking technologies & Blade server technology
- Server patching experience using automated tools for deployment and implementation
- Proven skills in managing, supporting and maintaining Microsoft based infrastructure
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly and on an out-of-hours based rota system, including weekends and bank holidays
Service Continuity Analyst - About The Business:
Our client are a leading and highly trusted IT Services and Cloud Computing provider with a proven track record of helping organisations across all market sectors. Working with a wide range of partners and a Microsoft Multi-Gold Partner you can become an integral part of this business!
Calling on 25 years' experience helping leading organisations and utilising established partnerships and alliances with all the leading technology vendors this is the perfect opportunity for a talented, passionate, IT professional to join a team where you can make a real impact on its future!