Responsible for negotiating industry leading national agreements in the area. Objective is to ensure best in class industry pricing and contract terms and conditions.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Liason with suppliers for custom amendment documentation.
- Interface with legal team. Evaluate and determine appropriateness of contract terms and conditions, identify and correct contract discrepencies.
- Work with the team in preparing, editing and uploading specifications while ensuring consistency in presentations and communications across the team.
- Project management disciplines and timely delivery of assignments. Prepare or assist in the preparation of reports and work on special projects.
- Facilitate the development, coordination and the implementation of contracts.
- Coordinate project support staff including buyers and administrators.
- Train various members of the team on support tools utilised within the company.
- Write and submit communications for internal and external publication, including contract updates.
- Identify inneficiencies and implement improvement for existing custom contract loading procedures.
- Perform duties in acordance with internal policies and procedures. Regular visit to lient sites and suppliers will be essential.
- Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, however it may be neccesary to vary or extend those hours as the nature of the job agenda.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- General knowledge of healthcare operations and device industry issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Possesses good organisational and task oriented capabilities
- Excellent oral, written skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership presence and maintains confidentiality
- Possesses developed interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast paced team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience with a preferred concentration in the purchasing area preferred. Experience in the healthcare industry helpful.