Head Of Credit Operations
Our client is a highly respected and leading name within the Wealth and Investment Management space. As part of their growth plans for 2018 an opportunity has arisen to join the business as Head of Credit Operations based in their Glasgow City Centre Offices.
The role requires an individual with previous credit operations experience at a Senior Level with overall accountability for end to end processing, governance and risk management with key responsibilities as follows:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction across Credit Operations, actively providing relevant MI and reporting information
- Ensure fulfilment of lending following Credit Risk sanctions through to the drawdown of loan and the arising management of the loan during its lifecycle.
- Actively develop and enhance business relationships with key stakeholders to maximise the delivery of credit services to end clients
- Coach and develop direct reports, conducting 1-2-1s, performance reviews and appraisals
- Continue to develop Process and Operational Excellence, adopting lean methodologies to facilitate change
The Head of Credit Operations will focus on continuous improvement, you will be able to hit the ground running and have a proven background in delivering results. You will have a strong understanding of the Credit Operations business area and have operated in a Senior Operations role previously.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online now link
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency