Graduate Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Ipswich
Our client is one of the largest regionally based engineering consultancies in the UK. They work on projects both in the UK and internationally and have a proven track record for delivering excellent design across a number of sectors.
They are currently seeking a Graduate Engineer to work in their busy Infrastructure team in their Ipswich office. In this role, you will be responsible for civil engineering/infrastructure design, including:
- Preparation of infrastructure related designs and calculations.
- Undertaking the preparation of specifications and drawings, technical information and reports.
- Liaising with clients and/or their representatives and attending design/site meetings with clients/contractors/approving authorities etc.
- Managing projects to ensure that the relevant checks and approvals are undertaken.
- You will work on a wide variety of types of projects in all major sectors and will have the ability to gain a wide range of experience to stretch your skills and develop your career.
- You will be degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will have good design skills and some experience of undertaking computer based analysis. Experience of AutoCAD / Civil3D / WinDes (MicroDrainage) would be advantageous.
They offer a competitive salary (negotiable depending on abilty / experience etc., but likely to be in the region of £26-33,000 p.a.) with an excellent benefits package and supported career development opportunities.
If you feel you have the right credentials for this role, in the first instance, please get in touch by sending your CV (in confidence)
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.