Job Title: Programme Manager
Salary: £45k - £50k Basic + Benefits
Location: South West, Gloucestershire, Glos, Bath, Bristol, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester, Stonehouse
NonStop Recruitment is currently supporting a South West based client who is a leader in the provision of Training solutions.
Due to recent major project wins, we are now recruiting for a number of Programme Managers to support project activity for the production of complex electro/mechanical bespoke equipment for the aerospace industry.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for:-
* Managing, co-ordinating and monitoring all activities on programmes/projects to ensure that all deliverable requirements and associated work tasks are identified, understood, compliant; with requirements and planned arrangements, and achieved in a timely manner, to budget and of the required quality.
* Management of customer expectations whilst ensuring the contracted requirements are met; and are of an acceptable standard of 'fit for purpose' which meets specified requirements within budget and schedule constraints.
* Developing and maintaining a competent project team infrastructure and capability, flexible and able to support successful execution of the project.
To be considered for the role, candidate must have:-
- Several years' experience and appropriate training in the management of projects from contract award through to delivery and acceptance is essential.
- Ability to assemble and effectively manage and motivate a multi-disciplined team to achieve project goals.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain effective plans.
- Ability to relate to and adapt the skills necessary to successfully manage projects of varying technical and commercial complexity.
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on or