Security / DevOps engineer
Security / DevOps engineer required on a contract basis for a leading SE London based organisation.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience developing highly available, secure and robust systems and be able to promote secure development best practice.
You must have experience with:
- Python / Java Development
AWS experience covering:
- ECS, EC2, CloudWatch, ELB, RDS (Aurora), Lambda, S3, VPC, Systems Manager
DevOps tooling experience including:
- Jenkins, GitLab, OpenLDAP, Terraform, Greenplum, Liquibase
The team is constantly looking at new technologies to help innovate and would be keen to speak to anyone with experience of:
- AWS: CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, Fargate, Redshift, SageMaker
- Software: Kubernetes, Ansible, Grafana, RabbitMQ