Donor Development Officer
This organisation is looking for a Donor Development Officer to join their large team in central London.
This organisation is a well-known social welfare charity.
The key responsibilities of this Donor Development Officer will be:
- Meet high value supporters and contribute to building up funding groups
- Organise a variety of events for high value donors giving between £1,000 and £5,000
- Identifying supporters with the potential to increase their giving
- Tailoring cash appeals from the direct marketing team to target the specific high value giving audience
- Support excellent levels of stewardship for high value donors
- Assist with donor recruitment plans in line with the wider high value donor strategy
- Deliver a diverse donor stewardship programme
- Produce accurate fundraising reports to provide to more senior staff where appropriate
- Undertake analysis of stewardship and marketing activities
This role will suit somebody who has a background in relationship fundraising (trusts, corporate, philanthropy), that would like to broaden their skill set. The person specification for this Donor Development Officer is:
- Experience within a relationship based fundraising role
- Experience of undertaking donor facing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise a complex workload
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £27,000-£29,000.