Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager - Business Change/ Integration Job | Permanent | £50000 - £70000 p/a | Edinburgh
Your new company
A leading Financial Services organisation with the vision of helping shape the future of the industry is seeking to appoint an Internal Audit Manager on a permanent basis in Edinburgh.
Your new role
Supporting the Internal Audit Business Partner in managing the ongoing audit relationship with key customers in assigned portfolios. You will have 2 direct reports to lead, manage and appraises their performance, whilst providing reliable assurance opinions of internal control, including risk management that will improve the quality of governance and decision making throughout the whole organisation.
You will take accountability of managing and delivering a portfolio of internal audit assignments in line with the annual audit plan, at the same time as maintaining the professional standards of IPPF.
- Providing quality risk and control advice to management.
- Managing the delivery of key internal projects within the department as assigned
- Supporting ongoing strategic and commercial challenge to Senior Leadership Team
- Deputise in the absence of Internal Audit Business Partner support and the development of the Internal Audit function, including methodology changes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a professional qualification of CA/ACCA, CMIIA, CIA, QiCA or CISA
- Demonstrable and effective audit skills within business strategy/ change
- Outstanding stakeholder management at all levels
- Previous experience of finance, risk management or legal processes are seen as advantageous
- Effective communication skills able to provide information in a clear and concise manner
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and pension package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183710