Are you an experienced MI Analyst? Want to work for a large, well-known organisation? We are looking for an experienced MI Analyst to join an IT outsourcing company. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary along with exceptional training and development opportunities.
What you'll be doing...
- Collate, analyse, report and interpret data to enable effective operational and contractual performance management
- Support the business planning activities necessary to achieve the objectives of this MMT project
- Establish and embed robust process for managing and fulfilling MI requests
- Provide guidance and counsel to stakeholders in the interpretation and implications of MI
What's in it for you...
- A competitive £35,000-£40,000
- Excellent training
- Career development opportunities
- Central Reading location
- A wide range of optional benefits
What you'll need to have...
- Experience in developing and delivering high quality MI and BI using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and other data manipulation, reporting and analysis tools
- Sound knowledge of MI design principles and BI delivery methodologies
- Proven track record in successful stakeholder management
- Effective communication and influencing skills
So if you are ready to take you next step then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.