2nd Line Support Engineer - Linux
2nd Line Technical Support Engineer - Plymouth - £40k
Job Title: 2nd Line Support, Technical Support, Linux System Administration
Salary: £25k - £40k + benefits
I am currently supporting a very savvy technology client who are changing the dynamics of their field and clients by using different mediums in order to help their customers improve their brand and marketing awareness and power in what is becoming an ever growing competitive market.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to help with their Linux Administration and support their platform, joining the 2nd line team.
- Support all of the platforms and systems, whilst configuring and administering them.
- Make sure all upgrades and patches are carried out for the platform and in line with all related software and hardware.
- You shall also be working with various automation tools including SQL and Python
- Carry out all checks around monitoring and maintenance of the platform's security.
- Prior Linux Administration experience
- Knowledge of Python (nice to have)
- Happy to work on call 24/7 basis and rotation
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Interest in Cloud Technologies
What is in it for your career:
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Working on the latest technologies
- Career Development
Technical Support / Python / Linux System Administration / 2nd Line Support
If you are interested in joining one of the best technology platform companies in Plymouth who have global presence, send your CV to Dan Rodrigues now, or call me on for further information.