Interim Fashion Copywriters
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a luxury dept. store based in the West End, to join their expanding Digital team as a Fashion Copywriter. In this role, you'll write compelling, persuasive and detailed product copy, working closely with the buying teams to be able to highlight and articulate desirable selling features and key information. Working across the digital business, you will ensure a consistent brand tone of voice, following the best practice for grammar and spelling and within the SEO guidelines set out by the Digital Marketing Team. You will work to daily targets, ensuring all product copy is uploaded on time.
- Online product descriptions
- Ad hoc copy for the whole business
- Research product information
- Working with product copy and editorial teams to create and tone of voice style guide
- Liaise closely with editorial, copy and marketing teams to ensure consistency across all channels
- Uploading and publishing copy content to the site on a daily basis
Qualities & Experience
- Excellent written English
- Sound knowledge of fashion, beauty, designers and brands
- The ability to work well under pressure and with excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in an e-commerce environment and copywriting experience preferable
The ideal candidate will have relevant copywriting experience (1yr plus) and a knowledge of fashion, bands and trends. This is a 6 week temporary role, starting from the 22nd Jan, paying £95 per day.
Please only apply for this role is you're immediately available, as my client would like to hold interviews ASAP.
If you don't hear from me within 7 days, please understand on this occasion, your cv hasn't been selected.