Band 6 OT - Child & Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) - Birmingham
We have a new opportunity available for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist, to join a busy CAMHS service in Birmingham.
As a Band 6 level OT, you will need to have previous experience of working in a CAMHS setting. Further details of the role as follows:
• Length of contract -at least 3 months - LIKELY TO BE EXTENDED
• Working hours -mixed shifts Long days (8am- 8:30pm), nights and weekends too (this can be negotiated, enhanced rates apply for nights and weekends)
• Address of work place - Midlands
• The role would entail working closely with the CAMHScase load, visiting at home, working with patient and families. Delivering short term intervention, care planning and risk management and taking a responsibility for a defined cohort of cases within a team.
If you are interested in this locum OT role, or would like to get an update on the current market and opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Hunter AHP is the home of Allied Healthcare Professional recruitment. We operate in the AHP market and the AHP market alone. This means we have an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of this market.
- We provide permanent recruitment for AHPs; and
- AHP Locum provision
In the provision of Locum AHPs we are passionate about operating an exclusive network of only the best people, supported by a robust selection and due diligence process.
Our approach is unique: rather than holding a database of 'all-comers' we hand-pick our own network of AHPLocums. Being niched in the AHP market enables us to invest time in being proactive in building networks of the very best Locums. All individuals represented by Hunter AHP have been through a rigorous process of due diligence, confirming the individual's ability to provide a great service to clients and patients.