Our global client is seeking a driven individual to support their Corporate Buying Team. The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, possess an analytical mind and an aptitude for numeracy with a keen eye for figures.
As the Buying Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Having extensive knowledge of the Managers and Directors products and suppliers
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Managing advertising and issues with any usual and special products
The successful candidate for the role of Buying Assistant will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working within a corporate environment
- Previous experience in a buying or purchasing role is advantageous
- A strong mathematical qualification would be beneficial but not essential
In return the candidate will receive a basic salary of £28,000 - 30,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.