Polkadotfrog are currently seeking a Production Engineer to join our clients technical environment in Cambridge where you will be responsible for the hardware and software production tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on production engineer who is looking for a senior position. The role will report to the Director of Engineering and working closely with the manufacturing team in China.
- Handle day-to-day production issues
- Working closely with the manufacturing and production teams to resolve any high priority issues
- Providing technical support and training to production staff as required
- Performing failure analysis and coordinating corrective action
- Liaising with their OEM partners on production line matters
- Supporting the introduction of new products and production capabilities
- Extensive production engineer experience, ideally in electronics and mechanics background
- Have a flexible and adaptive approach to working and willing to travel internationally
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and have the initiative to be able to work with minimum supervision
- Highly organised, displaying excellent levels of ownership and accountability