Digital Marketing Coordinator
Element and Exova have become one.
Element Materials Technology (Element) and Exova Group Limited (Exova) have joined forces to create one, world-class global testing services partner. The combined group will consist of more than 6,200 employees, operating out of 200 laboratories, located in over 30 countries across 5 continents.
Nothing in the world happens without testing. The food we eat. The water we drink. The car we drive. The flight we catch. In any given day, the work we do affects billions of people. Although our profile is low, our work is critical to public safety. It plays a key role in making the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
37 hours per week (Mon-Thu: 8am-5pm, Fri: 8am-1pm)
Reporting to the Tactical Marketing Manager and working as part of the company’s tactical marketing team, our new Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing online content in order to add value to customers and expand the company’s digital footprint.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for day-to-day execution of content, including web page, articles, white papers, e-mail and social media posts, ensuring alignment with company strategy and latest digital/SEO best practice
- Create highly engaging content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Produce and distribute online and offline content, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Research content to ensure that it is accurate and technically/commercially viable
- Use SEO best practices to monitor/improve SEO rankings to generate traffic to our site
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Provide event marketing support in the form of email invitations, website page creation, and specific campaigns targeted at increasing event registrations, automation campaigns, post-show surveys, etc.
- Gain a working business knowledge of Element’s service offering, ensuring that campaign material is focused and on-message for customers within the specified sector
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience of content creation, incl. writing content for website SEO optimisation
- Experience and significant skills in creating of a wide range of online/offline content
- Proficiency in web analytics software, SEO and keyword tools
- Proficiency in digital marketing platforms - i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook adverts, Instagram
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Ability to comprehend topics of a technical nature and communicate these topics as engaging marketing material via website pages, landing page content, articles, etc.
- Excellent MS Office skills and general compute literacy
- Fluency in other languages (German, Dutch for example) is beneficial but not essential
Who are we looking for?
- Pragmatic individual with excellent detail, problem solving skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively and in an engaging manner in front of groups of customers and colleagues
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to generate fresh, fit for purpose, content
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative and drive to work autonomously and manage a busy workload effectively
- Interpersonal skills - particularly in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that our people are vital to our current and future success and that they are therefore our most valued resource. At Element, we reward our employees with a competitive salary, impressive benefits package as well as a contributory pension and 33 days’ annual leave.
A role with Element will always be demanding but we look to recognise and reward bright, original-thinking and hard-working people, regardless of their field of expertise. Our experts bring passion and commitment to their work. Work for Element and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Our training and career development programmes allow our people to continually develop their skills and chart their development course. Our programmes support the training and in-role experience required to help them realise their ambitions.
Find out why Element is the Employer of Choice within the TIC Sector by visiting our website
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191616