A Recruitment company based in London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis.
The successful Credit Controller will be reporting to the Credit Manager and will be working in their offices in the City.
Daily responsibilities of the Credit Controller will involve the following duties:
- Contact selected clients by phone, e-mail & letter to finalise collection of outstanding debts
- Providing information to Sales Ledger to allocate payments received
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Monitor outstanding balance against set credit limits and escalate to line manager if exceeded
- Maintain accurate records, update call-log notes and save correspondence to SAP
- Respond to daily account queries e.g. credit limit holds, rate or unit queries
- Timely closure of customers claims and invoice-disputes, liaising with all stakeholders
- Process refunds, corresponding with sales ledger and clients
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Recruitment sector and have the confidence to work in a high volume environment. Excellent communication skills and having the ability to work in a team is essential.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.