18,000 - 19,000 | Weston-Super-Mare
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant, someone to assist in everything from purchase/sales ledger, managing the fixed asset register, bank reconciliations and general administrative tasks. This position will offer an opportunity for the candidate to develop existing knowledge as well as the chance to work within a very friendly working culture.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring and balancing of bank, cash book and reconciliation
- Creating sales invoices, allocating payments, balancing accounts.
- Entering Purchase Ledger invoices, paying and allocating accounts.
- Wages, this is run at our head office, but the candidate will check records and forward details, hours, holidays, expenses, subsistence details to head office and check the payroll against the information given.
- Quarterly VAT
- Balancing accounts to Trial Balance
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounts 50
- Must have experience working in a small accounting office where there is a requirement to multi-task.
- Ideally qualified or currently studying AAT level 3 or equivalent experience