An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an existing team in our clients Northwich office during an exciting period of growth. Our client who operates within the Investment Banking sector is seeking a Settlements Officer within Treasury to join our clients Operations and Settlements Department. Our client offers a fantastic working environment, 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, learning and development opportunities. This role is based in Northwich and is commutable from Crewe, Winsford, Middlewich, Rudheath, Moulton and Knutsford.
- As the Settlements Officer you will be inputting/processing /authorising payments
- Carrying out payment investigations
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- General database maintenance.
- As the Settlements Officer you will be dealing with FX and Money Markets deposits
- Responsible for processing of Customer Transactions: BACS, CHAPS, and International Payments.
- Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
- Relevant experience within a back office / administration office environment.
- Payments experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Would consider a graduate with a Finance, Banking or Business degree
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Working within Payment processing, Banking administrator, Investment Banking, Finance Graduate, Economics Graduate, Banking Graduate, Business Graduate.
Hours: Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.00am - 7.00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191141