Digital Brand and Communications Manager
We are looking for an experienced Digital Brand and Communications Manager to join innovative FinTech Business based in Central London.
Reporting to the CMO, this role will support in implementing brand identity and creating content across all platforms that tell a cohesive corporate and product / customer marketing story.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting key messages both internally and externally through relevant content, communication planning, design and delivery.
This role is paramount in driving the company’s vision, brand purpose and customer communication effectiveness. Budget and strategy will be provided, so the right candidate will show strong initiative whilst maintaining a delivery-focused hands on mind-set.
- Own reputation marketing activity calendar. This includes roadshows, webinars, press releases and networking events
- Create content to generate positive engagement from non-customer influencers including investors, prospective distribution partners and employees
- Own the company site content; LinkedIn content; company driven news on social media; as well as ensuring the corporate brand identity and communications standards are maintained
- Own the brand guidelines, ensuring brand personality and tone of voice is consistent across communications and a positive image has been maintained
- Own the relationship with the PR agency to manage media communications including press releases, PR-led campaigns and messaging matrixes
- Review / create the content for customer communications to support acquisition and customer management
- Ensure a robust system is in place to control the tracking, format and content of all customer facing communications
This is an excellent opportunity for a Brand and Communications professional to take on a challenging and autonomous role with excellent opportunity for future progression.
For more information on this marketing job please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment