Financial Analyst - Accountancy & Finance - Leading Global Infrastructure Organisation -East Surrey
One of the world's leading infrastructure businesses are working closely with Investigo to hire Finance Analyst to join a dynamic and hardworking team who are responsible for the financial analysis within a critical and high exposure area of the customers' business. The role requires a solid commercial understanding as well as the ability to deliver logical and well thought out analysis. You will continuously seek to improve processes, controls and the quality of deliverables. With a number of stakeholders and competing priorities, it will be necessary to prioritise effectively and communicate clearly.
* High exposure Financial Analyst role within a business who owns a dominant market share within their sector.
* The exposure and remit within this role encompasses the entire UK, providing wholesale market optimisation of this organisations generation of customer assets.
* To lead change and operational improvement through effective collaboration and communication with the business.
* Necessity to Business Partner, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
* Be a critical thinker, possess strong commercial insight and have the ability to utilise data to lead key decisions.
* Qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA)
* Providing the right level of detail and supporting commentary and reports to underpin what is present to the exec and corporate team.
* Build strong stakeholder relationships across the business and with Corporate whilst developing challenging but achievable budget and forecasts.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field then please contact me as soon as possible on / to find out more.