An established accountancy practice based in East London are currently looking to recruit an experience payroll administrator to join their payroll team.
- Process and submit weekly and monthly payroll, including statutory year end returns and P60s
- Deal with company’s payroll queries
- Maintain and update payroll data
- Enter variable overtime, commission and expense payments
- Liaise with Revenue and Customs, where necessary
- Issue P45s/P46s for all starters and leavers
- Chase businesses for missing information, where necessary
- Update all statutory payments as appropriate, such as SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
- Process P11D for employer’s benefits
- Process pension contributions for automatic enrolment
- Any other payroll duties as required
- Knowledge of Revenue and Customs’ current legislation e.g. NI rates, statutory payments etc.
- Good understanding of MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience of using IRIS Payroll is advantageous, however not essential.
- Knowledge of CIS would be an advantage, but is not essential.
If you have the relevant experience please apply.