Group Financial Accountant
Up to £50,000
Are you career orientated and wish to work for a progressive/fast growing business?
Over the past 2 years this company has made several acquisitions and is continuing to grow . YOU can play a key part in its growth strategy
You will be working for leading business in its field. The business culture is relaxed professional and very fast paced.
Offices are modern, really accessible to the motorway network and extremely friendly
This a career role with many opportunities. You will play an integral part in the team and be reporting to line management whom are happy for you to make suggestions/improvement ideas.
This is a 'hands on' varied role.
The initial key focus of the job will be: -
* Key point of contact with external advisors on a range of financial and strategic projects
* Lead on implementation of internal audit recommendations and audit committee actions around financial processes and control
* Liaising with our counter fraud specialists and assisting in their annual work plan
* Preparation and collation of documents for distribution to the Audit Committee
* Responsible, in conjunction with the Group Reporting Manager, for ensuring that the group accounting policies are robust and in line with changes to accounting standards
* Involvement in any other ad hoc financial projects as required
The ideal candidate
Can you embrace change?
Are you social - someone whom enjoys people interaction?
If the answer is 'yes' to both questions, carry on reading….
Ideally you will be ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant (1st or 2nd time mover - ideally Top 4/Top 10)
You will need to be equipped with the following:-
* Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
* Experience of working in fast-paced business culture (within tight deadlines)
* The ability to work under pressure
* Experience of interacting with and supporting operational teams
Salary Range & Benefits
Up to £50,000 and an array of superb benefits including free parking, pension, flexible benefits scheme
If you are shortlisted we'll be in touch shortly
Don't delay, interviews will be taking place very soon Don't worry, if you do not have an up to date CV - contact me anytime (even outside office hours) via and we can arrange to discuss this in more detail confidentially
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Manchester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Manchester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec