Net Web Developer
Due to business expansion, my client is recruiting a talented .Net web Developer to join their ICT Development team using Agile methodologies.
In this role, the successful candidate will play an important part in developing and maintaining internal, business facing .NET (VB/C#) based applications that are critical to the on-going success of the business.
There will also be a requirement to develop and support the external, public facing systems. It is essential that you have experience developing web applications in .NET with VB and C#.
In addition to .net/mobile experience, you should ideally have experience of SQL Server and object oriented coding practices although training and support will be given here if necessary. Knowledge of iOS/Android development and/or working practice of agile framework is an advantage.
It would also be a great advantage if you have some examples of websites/mobile apps you have worked on, or an online portfolio.
We are looking for someone who can help us create superior user experiences that are both professional and vibrant.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of legal/financial business an asset
- Experience gained in an ITIL based IT organisation an asset
- Self motivated and energetic worker
- Understands and uses relevant software development and testing methods tools and applications.
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to problem solving
- Sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within set deadlines
- Net C#, Java Script, AngularJS with Routes and UI elements, HTML, CSS, Typescript, Entity Framework, JQuery, SQL Server, TSQL and SSMS
- Visual Studio, TFS, Git / Mercurial HG, Gulp, Browserify, and Bootstrap
- Good understanding of Web UI and UX design principles.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies particularly Scrum, XP and Kanban
- TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, DevOps,
Please contact David Doherty, Legal IT Recruitment Consultant, to discuss this role in more detail or you can apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their IT vacancies so you can therefore apply for our Legal IT jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and we will discuss this and any future role with you and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more Legal IT jobs nationwide.