Finance Business Partner
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leading business based in Birmingham City Centre to appoint a Finance Business Partner to the team.
This is a permanent opportunity paying £38,000-£43,000 per annum + Benefits
The role will include production of the monthly management accounts and supporting schedules for the relevant divisions the group and its subsidiaries. In addition a large amount of this role will be an operational business partnering role.
The incumbent will report to the Finance Manager, and will liaise on a regular basis with the Commercial Finance team, the Financial Controller and other leaders across the business. You will be able to communicate with lead stakeholders in a variety of departments,
Principle Accountability's Finance Business Partner
- Production of monthly management accounts for relevant divisions within group and subsidiary entities
- Provision of month end packs to the Commercial Finance Managers
- Production of balance sheet packs and supporting information for relevant divisions within group and subsidiaries .
- Assist in the planning and integration of new systems & procedures with the Systems Accountant and Finance Manager.
- Support in delivering efficiency's across the organisation
- Ad hoc support for commercial projects
- Direct support to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Strong Systems Skills
- Strong business partnering and communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- High level of attention to detail and a satisfaction in accuracy
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills (ability to work independently, flexibly and responsively)
This role really is an excellent opportunity to join a company as a Finance Business Partner that will offer genuinely career development and progression and many of the senior management team are a testament to this.
If you are a qualified accountant looking for a role in the new year that can really push your career forward in 2018 please do get in touch