Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, London
We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Digital Marketing team in London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with lead generation digital marketing experience within a B2C environment to join a leading law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all
Joining the team you will be responsible for assisting in inputting, implementing and evaluating the firms digital strategy, focussed on b2c activity.
• Providing weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports on digital activity
• Working in conjunction with key stakeholders to ensure Slater and Gordon have an end-to-end view of digital attribution
• Testing, measuring and evaluating all online lead generation campaigns
• Assisting in content uploading / optimisation
• Taking ownership of digital project / tasks, informing key stakeholders of progress
• Undertaking activities to promote the firm via 'social media’
Experience and knowledge:
• Experience in a lead generation digital marketing role
• Experience with, Power BI, Google DataStudio, Google Analytics and HotJar a plus but not essential
• Experience of implementing, maintaining and optimising paid search and display campaigns across both Adwords, Bing, YouTube and Facebook Experience of writing / uploading content
• Good knowledge of SEO and SEO tools such as SEMRush
• Numerically minded with high attention to detail
• Good communicator
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
Learning and development is paramount and we have a dedicated team who offer structured support and guidance giving you the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge to ensure you have the right tools to progress.
Slater and Gordon offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a top ranking law firm
In order to make a formal application, please select 'Apply Now’ and following the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in contact.