Regional Manager (Northern Region) - £65,000 - £70,000 Plus Car- Permanent
This role is with one of the UKs leaders within the waste management/ environmental service industry; bringing opportunity and an excellent benefits package listed below.
The role of Regional Manager
As Regional Manager you will manage a regional team looking after 5 locations within the Waste Management/ Environmental Service industry. The business encompasses operational landfill sites, where appropriate landfill MRFs, sludge and composting operate. Many of the landfill sites have a number many years before closure, resulting in the role being permanent.
- Maximising the operating contribution whilst maintaining compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Managing the efficient transition of defined operational landfills through commercial closure into restoration and on to full aftercare status in line with planning and permitting obligations whilst defining and meeting appropriate Company standards and controlling cost against budgets.
- Optimise costs throughout all phases of landfill through the use of key performance indicators (KPIs) and development of best practice working.
- Manage and oversee team and individual performance and capability through appropriate management tools and company processes, to ensure team is technically competent.
- To provide clear management to the team, developing a positive culture with an emphasis on personal development including the formation of a clear succession plan for all levels within the team.
Benefits package for the role ofRegional Manager
- Company car or allowance of £7.5k
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Retail benefit scheme
- Medical cover for you and your partner
- Great contributory pension scheme
- Share save scheme
Skills and experience required for the role of Regional Manager
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety practises
- Strong people management skills.
- Multi site regional management experience
- Experience of managing budgets
- This role would suit anyone from the following backgrounds:
Waste management, environmental services, industrial services, renewable energy, Materials Recycling Facilities, Construction or Recycling industry
Apply for the role of Regional Manager
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY
DMA specialise in executive search and selection of senior and middle management opportunities within the Commercial, Operations, Sales and Marketing, IT and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have many further opportunities available in these sectors on the DMA website.
Key words for the role of Regional Manager
Regional Manager, Cluster Manager, Multi Site Manager, Area Manager, Operations Director, Waste management, Environmental services, Industrial services,Renewable energy, Materials Recycling Facilities, Construction or Recycling industry