2nd Line CRM Support Consultant
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.
Our requirement is for a 2nd Line CRM Support Consultant to join our established team who provide exceptional standards of support to all customers along with supporting a variety of products, services and platforms.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to develop a career in CRM support, as training and a career development plan will be provided.The Opportunity
- The effective day-to-day management and resolution of incidents raised by customers, in accordance with Service Level Agreements, documented processes and procedures; and provision of technical expertise on assigned project/support activity.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Level 2 problems encountered with Microsoft Dynamics CRM on premises and Online, Scribe and Salesforce.
- Document service orders and perform follow up of completed orders for management information reporting and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate user requests with external vendors according to policies and procedures.
- Handle problems that the first-tier support are unable to resolve.
- May provide guidance and/or training to less-experienced personnel.
- Experience in a similar role previously
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, Java Script and C#
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure and Window Server Platforms.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrable experience of developing business relationships and communicating effectively with the customers.
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service tecniques when addressing customer problems
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79186736