Graduate Purchase Ledger Clerk- Immediate Start
Graduate Purchase Ledger Clerk- Immediate Start! A Global, Award-winning Company needs you to become their new Accounts Payable superstar!
This is the chance to join a growing and dynamic office and gain valuable finance/accounting experience, perfect for a recent graduate.
You will receive a starting salary of £20k per annum as well as fantastic benefits such as: 25 day holiday per year, Pension and a long list of amazing benefits!
As the new Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Purchase ledger processing and payments of selected UK legal entities
- Ensuring all supplier invoices have the appropriate approvals
- Reviewing staff expenses, ensuring all back-up and approvals are provided, and correctly coded to projects and chart of accounts
- Processing supplier invoices, payments and staff expenses
- Assisting team in creditor monitoring and dealing with local supplier queries regarding payments
- Ensuring that all invoices are received and paid on time
- Creating and transmitting supplier payments through designated bank
To be successful as the Accounts Payable Assistant you will be:
- A strong communicator
- Well organised with a driven and punctual approach to work
- A team player with a 'can-do attitude’, who is hard working and willing to learn;
- Flexible approach to the type/content of workload and hours of work;
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
To apply for this position please do get in contact with me via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox Website!