£16-18K and free parking!!
If you are looking for a lively, rapidly expanding company to join you have come to the right place. This business has tripled in turnover in the last few years.
* To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
* Updating various MI systems
* Providing Administrative support
* Post payments to accounts and allocate as required
* Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
* Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
* Processing Invoices (Freshbooks) to ensure that purchase orders are raised in timely fashion and to ensure that payments can be made on time
* Robust coordination of the Credit Control Process
* Contact customers by telephone, email and letter to encourage collection
* Handle invoice queries and manage dispute process in a timely fashion
* Coordinate with relevant departments on remedial action for overdue amounts
* Management of workflow and customer issues regarding non-payment
* Assisting with the processing of monthly payroll
* Providing general day-to-day administrative support to the finance department
* Recording of Account Payable/Receivable transactions; i.e. invoices, receipts, payments, etc.
* Reconciliations of supplier statements and balance sheet control accounts.
* Managing confidential HR administrative duties; accurately generating absence requests, uploading in the HR Database and facilities, recording & updating personnel details.
* Payroll support.
* Fleet control and administration; small fleet of cars, checking & process tax/MOT/insurance.
Good written and verbal communication skills
High Accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to work well as part of a team
Ability to use your own initiative
Ability to judge, to organise, to prioritise and to tackle issues pro-actively
Service and client orientation
Excellent Customer Service Skills and experience
Can Think out the box - problem solver
Experience working in accounts would be a bonu
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.