- AAT Bookkeeper required - Genuine career progression with growing organisation
- Fantastic team culture
- Berkhamstead Location
- Attractive salary on offer
Experienced Bookkeeper required for this highly successful contractor/manufacturer based in Berkhamstead. This role is a critical role within the business and will fast see you become a very integral part of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities - Bookkeeper
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations for the company, bookkeeping, and handling all financial related queries
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Paying invoices and managing relationships with suppliers
- Credit Control
- Processing payroll - Checking employee hours/timesheets, calculating overtime, managing holiday, sick pay etc...
- Completing VAT returns
- Posting invoices on Xero
- Running Aged Debtor reports from Xero
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Some data analysis and ad hoc reporting across the business
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Conduct reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Manging staff expenses, fuel cards etc….
Essential Requirements - Bookkeeper
- Experience in using Xero is preferred (not essential)
- The successful candidate will be either AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Interested? Apply now with a copy of your most up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon!