Robert Half Finance & Accounting have been appointed to recruit for a Tendering Finance Leader to join a global business based in Stafford. This is a chance to be part of a growing team.
The management of the Bid team, deadlines for financial analysis for internal approval and to produce external submissions are achieved. Forming an excellent working relationships operations team, business development teams and tendering process team.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong business and industry knowledge
- Strong Financial and commercial awareness
- A team player with strong customer care and communication skills.
- Flexibility to help meet team requirements
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Highly analytical
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly proficient on excel - with the ability to put together complex spread sheets which are easily understood.
- Systems literate
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, as well as other company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79182470