Junior Buyer required for a leading manufacturer based in the Birmingham area. My client is looking to expand their procurement team by recruiting for a Junior Buyer, the successful candidate will be given close support and guidance by the team of experienced Engineering Buyer's. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing manufacturer than can offer progression and career development.
Junior Engineering Buyer Position Overview
- Ensuring Purchasing Products & Materials are delivered on time
- Arranging Purchase Orders from previously prepared Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Working towards Project Deadlines with the Scheduling of Orders
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Liaising with current suppliers and forging relationships with new suppliers
- Attending Production Meetings
Junior Engineering Buyer Position Requirements
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working within the Procurement industry
- Knowledge of Sage or MRP systems is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
Junior Engineering Buyer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- Working hours: 37.5 per week (Mon-Fri)
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Pension, free parking.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy