Junior Web Developer
We are urgently looking for a Technical Support Engineer (Web Development) to join our dynamic team.
You will handle Tier 1 & 2 support and client relationships by answering support calls and emails from our internal staff and clients, resolving issues with prompt, appropriate follow up to ensure complete client satisfaction. Our support team works closely with our Development Team to ensure speedy resolution of all issues.
You must be extremely proficient in articulating with both technical and non-technical staff and users. The primary attributes we are looking for is a technical guru with superb communication skills who has a passion for helping people and who can work well under pressure
This role represents an excellent opportunity for the right person to make their mark. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn new technologies and have a flexible 'can do’ attitude.
Technical Support Duties:
- Experience or knowledge of Application/Technical Support supporting end users.
- Experience of troubleshooting complex problem.
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Work as part of a team to develop the I-Fulfilment IT infrastructure.
- Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment.
- Utilise own experience to improve customer proposition and company IT infrastructure.
- Contribute to the development of the business.
Key Skills Required
- Work as part of a team or work alone using own initiative
- Analytical, logical and able build systems that reflect business processes
- Experience with PHP and modern web technologies
- Experience with SQL
- Motivated, organised and able to work in a small team
- A keen eye for detail
Required Skills: PHP, SQL
Experience in the following is desirable but not necessary: Rest APIs, Support Desk tools, App Development. Any Exposure to Laravel or a PHP Framework is also advantageous.
This role will offer the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing business and will enable them to gain a wide range of development experience on a portfolio of high profile projects. As the company continues to grow there will undoubtedly be many opportunities to play a key part in the business with excellent career prospects.
Hours: Mon-Fri 0830-1730.
I-Fulfilment is a fast growing high technology fulfilment business based in Christchurch. We operate from our state of the art premises that offer an excellent working environment. As well as providing fulfilment for a number of blue chip customers, we also have a range of our own products that we retail online and supply to the trade. Our Headquarters are in Christchurch, Dorset but we also have a warehouse in the USA with additional sites planned.